Carolina Career Community
The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Honors and Awards Committee selected University Career Services (UCS) as winner of the 2021 NACE Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Excellence Award – College. The award acknowledges excellence in best practices in nurturing and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. Congratulations, UCS staff!
Tell Your Students!
Access to Handshake and UCS support for May, August, and December 2020 graduates is extended through May, August, and December 2021, respectively.
Mark Your Calendars
Mark your calendars with these virtual opportunities:
- April 22, 11 a.m.-noon Operationalizing Equity: Developing a Diversity Scorecard for Employers by Roderick Lewis
- April 27, 1-2 p.m. Train the Trainer: LinkedIn for the Job Search by Chaim Shapiro
- May 12, 12:30-1 p.m. C3 lunch time check in
- May 27 11 a.m.-noon Coaching in Higher Ed by Dr. Beka Layton
More Professional Development
Mark your calendars with these additional virtual opportunities:
- May 4-6 NCACE 2021 Annual Conference
- June 7-11 NACE 2021 Conference & Expo
- June 23-24 SoACE 7th Annual Employer Relations Summit
- June 30-July 2 NCDA 2021 Global Career Development Conference
Advance Your Career
Featured current UNC-Chapel Hill Openings: