Carolina Career Community
Tell Your Students!
- March 22, 1—4 p.m. General Graduate/Professional Schools Information Fair
- March 23, 1—4 p.m. Health Schools Information Fair
- March 24, 1—4 p.m. Law Schools Information Fair
Access to Handshake and UCS support for May, August, and December 2020 graduates is extended through May, August, and December 2021, respectively.
Mark Your Calendars
Mark your calendars with these virtual opportunities:
- March 17, 12:30—1 p.m. C3 lunchtime check-in
- March 23, 11 a.m.—noon DEI Trends in Recruiting and Employer Engagement by Charles Jennings
Join us for an interactive conversation focusing on diversity equity and inclusion trends in the recruiting and employer engagement space. How can we better engage with and inform recruiters of the diversity of our student cohorts? What are those in employer engagement seeing as best practices to provide diverse opportunities for our increasingly diverse student body? How do we adopt a lens of equity in all of our functions as career professionals? Let’s gather, share and learn together.
- April 15, 12:30—1 p.m. C3 lunchtime check-in
- April 22, 11 a.m.—noon Employer Anti-Racism & Gender Equality Scorecard by Roderick Lewis
- April 27, 1—2 p.m. Train the Trainer: LinkedIn for the Job Search by Chaim Shapiro
Do the new changes to LinkedIn have you confused? Are you unsure how to use these changes to meet your needs? Do you need help training students in the effective use of LinkedIn? Don’t miss this opportunity to be introduced to the new features on LinkedIn.
- May 12, 12:30—1 p.m. C3 lunchtime check-in
- Summer TBD – C3 Conference
Spring 2021 C3 Virtual Conference recording and presentations
More Professional Development Opportunities
- May 4-6 NCACE 2021 Annual Conference
- June 7-11 NACE 2021 Conference & Expo
- June 23-24 SoACE 7th Annual Employer Relations Summit
- June 30-July 2 NCDA 2021 Global Career Development Conference
Advance Your Career
Featured current UNC-Chapel Hill Openings:
- Associate Director of Donor Strategy & Engagement closes March 17