First C3 Brown Bag Lunch = Success!
Amy Blackburn, Senior Assistant Director, University Career Services, lead the discussion on “Supporting Individual Career Development through a Group Coaching Model”. Ten C3 members were able to attend to join the conversation and exchange ideas and experiences. Looking forward to the upcoming lunch and learns, topics and facilitators are listed below.
Mark Your Calendars!
- UCS Fall 2019 workshops and events
- November 6 Law School Fair
- November 7 Nursing Fair
- November 8 Public Sector Internship Fair
- November 12 NC Master’s and Doctoral Fair
- January 14, 2020 C3 Brown Bag Lunch: David Vogel, Director, Career Development and Employer Relations, Undergraduate Business Program, Kenan-Flagler Business School “Power of Gamification”
- March 10, 2020 C3B3 Brown Bag Lunch: Rebekah Layton, Director, Professional Development Programs, Office of Graduate Education “Career Cohorts: Leveraging the power of Peer-Support in Career Development and Exploration”
- June 10, 2020 C3 Conference
- November 7 NCCDA Morning Musings
- December 3 NCACE Director’s Summit
- December 9-12 SoACE Annual Conference
- February 26-28, 2020 NCCA Annual Conference
- March 12, 2020 NCCDA Morning Musings
- April 29-May 1, 2020 NCACE Annual Conference
- May 21, 2020 NCCDA Morning Musings
- October 21-23 Gap Year Conference (held in Chapel Hill)
- TBD CSTM Annual Conference
- June 2-5, 2020 NACE Annual Conference
- June 30-July 2, 2020 NCDA Annual Conference
- April 8-10, 2020 The Collective 2020
- Senior Associate Director of Employer Engagement and Recruiting closes October 28
- Director (Global Opportunities Office) closes October 29
- We want to hear from you!
- Interested in receiving UCS Pulse? It is an electronic UCS student newsletter sent bi-weekly to all UNC Chapel Hill students with Handshake account. If so, email Nadia Korobova
- Have something for the next newsletter? Submit your information for consideration for the next newsletter to Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach approx. 90 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.