Mark Your Calendars!
- February 21 NCACE Webinar “Gen Z Frenzy!” Hanes 239
- March 10 C3 Brown Bag Lunch: Rebekah Layton, Director, Professional Development Programs, Office of Graduate Education “Career Cohorts: Leveraging the power of Peer-Support in Career Development and Exploration” Hanes 239
- March 23 C3 Brown Bag Lunch: David Vogel, Director, Career Development and Employer Relations, Undergraduate Business Program, Kenan-Flagler Business School “Power of Gamification” Hanes 239
- April 22 NACE Webinar “Mental Health & Career Development” Hanes 239
- June 10 C3 Conference
- February 26-28 NCCA Annual Conference
- March 12 NCCDA Morning Musings
- April 29-May 1 NCACE Annual Conference
- May 21 NCCDA Morning Musings
- April 8-10 The Collective 2020
- June 2-5 NACE Annual Conference
- June 30-July 2 NCDA Annual Conference
UNC Center for Global Initiatives is asking for assistance to help promote the Experience Explorer to students. Experience Explorer is a database of global experiences that UNC students have had, and it focuses specifically on non-credit experiences. It also captures global/local experiences. The goal is for students to learn about global experiences from other students. Students are encourages to explore it and add any global experience for which they did not earn credit to this database by filling out this short survey. With questions, please contact Dr. Niklaus Steiner.
Public Administration Leadership Challenge
UNC MPA program and the School of Government announce the kick off of the annual PAL (Public Administration Leadership) Challenge. This competition invites UNC undergraduate students to compete for a $,1000 cash prize in teams of 3-5 to solve a current and relevant local government issue. This year’s case focuses on climate induced flooding, and they will be providing the specifics of the problem at the Kick- Off Meeting March 3 at 5pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase our top-ranked MPA, the School of Government, and the field of public administration. Students can register as a team or individually here. With questions, please contact Cara Robinson.
- Have something for the next C3 newsletter? Submit your information for consideration to Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach over 120 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.
- Interested in receiving UCS Pulse? It is an electronic UCS student newsletter sent bi-weekly to all UNC Chapel Hill students with Handshake account. If so, email Nadia Korobova