July 2022 Newsletter
Carolina Career Community
Message from New C3 Chair
Hi C3 folks!
As the new C3 Committee Chair, I’m very excited to work with and support all of the many career professionals we have across campus. I want to thank our previous Chair, Dr. Nadia Korobova, for her excellent leadership, which has taken C3 to new heights. I’m excited for the days ahead, including gearing up for our first in-person C3 event in over 2 years, which will take place in September. Always feel free to reach out to me with suggestions and feedback. Thank you for all you do!
Professional Development and Career Coach – Honors Carolina
Research Instructor – Department of Public Policy
Welcome, New C3 Members!
- Linwood Webster, Thrive Advisor, Academic Advising
- Shannon Keith, Director of Career Services, Master of Accounting Program
Tell Your Students!
- September 20 Fall STEM Majors Career Exploration and Experience Fair (In-Person)
- September 21 Fall All Majors Career Exploration and Experience Virtual Fair (Virtual)
- November 2 NC Graduate and Law Schools Information Fair (Consortia Fair – Virtual)
- November 3 NC Masters and Doctoral Career Fair (Consortia Fair – Virtual)
Mark Your Calendars!
More Professional Development Opportunities!
- December 4-7: SoACE Annual Conference, Charlotte, NC
- March TBD 2023, NCCDA Annual Conference (in-person, TBD)
- May TBD 2023, NCACE Annual Conference, Raleigh, NC
- June 5-7, 2023: NACE 2023 Annual Conference + Expo, Orlando, FL
Advance Your Career!