Carolina Career Community
C3 Membership List Available
C3 membership list is available here and it is ONYEN protected. If you prefer not to appear on this list, please contact Dr. Nadia Korobova to be removed.
New Resource: Virtual Presence
New step-by-step guide to help students develop their online brand developed by C3 members is now available here. Thank you to Chloe Benjamin, Allison Binkley, Amber Harmon, Camille Mason, Stephenie McIntyre, and Shawn McKenna for developing it!
Invite Your Students!
- Fall 2020 UCS Virtual Events : fairs, workshops, webinars, panels, presentations… and more!
- September 16 Carolina STEM/ Healthcare/ Business Virtual Career Fair 9am-6pm
- September 17 Carolina Humanities/Social Virtual Sciences Fair 9am-6pm
- September 25 Digital Marketing Bootcamp 8am-3pm
- October 9 2020 NC Autistic Career Summit/Career Fair 1:30-3:30pm
Mark Your Calendars!
- October 14 C3 Virtual Lunch Time Check In @ noon
- October 9 2020 NC Autistic Career Summit 11am-3:30pm
- October 15 C3 Virtual Fall Conference
- Register now. FREE!
- Take pre-conference technology survey by October 15
- Zoom Fatigue is Real! The C3 conference planning committee is hosting a survey related to all of the various and multiple technology platforms currently being used across the university in support of career services and we would like to gather your input. What tools are being used, for what purpose(s), in what ways, and at what cost. Please take 3 minutes to complete this C3 Technology Survey by Friday, October 9th at 5pm. Results will be shared during our event on October 15th. Thank you!
- Nominate a colleague for a C3 Community Award by October 1
- Please help us recognize our career counseling and employer relations professionals for the outstanding work done from the 2019-2020 academic year up through the present! Award categories include: Outstanding Career Practitioner of The Year, Innovation Award, and Distinguished Diversity Initiative. Thank you!
- November 11 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- December 11 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- TBD Spring C3 Conference
- TBD Summer Annual C3 Conference
Missed a C3 virtual event? Access recording and materials here!
- November 2-4 The Collective 2020
- April 19-22, 2021 NACE Annual Conference
- June 30-July 2, 2021 NCDA Global Career Development Conference
Black/African American Students Experiences with UCS Survey
UCS launched a survey to Black/African American undergraduate students about their experiences with UCS. The students’ answers will provide us with valuable insights upon which we can continue to build our intentional work in support Black/African American students at UNC Chapel Hill. Please, encourage students to take this important survey. It was emailed to Black/African American undergraduate students on September 4, and it will close on September 25.
First Destination Survey 2020
Please continue to encourage May 2020 undergraduate seniors participation in our annual First Destination Survey (for undergraduate students only).
- Want to learn more about C3? Check out our website! Direct website feedback to Ms. Kaitlyn Bayley.
- Have something for the next C3 newsletter? Submit your information for consideration to Dr. Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Dr. Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach over 130 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.