Missed C3 Virtual Welcome Back Event?
You may view the recording! C3 resources, University Career Services (UCS) resources, External Relations team updates, lessons learned since March, and looking toward Fall 2020 were highlighted. Many thanks to the presenters for sharing their expertise!
C3 Membership List is Going Public
Per C3 members’ requests, C3 membership list will be available on C3 website beginning September 1. It will be ONYEN protected. If you prefer not to appear on this list, please contact Dr. Nadia Korobova by August 31.
Request a Virtual Workshop from UCS
UCS partners with faculty, staff, and student organizations to present on a variety of career planning topics. If you are interested in having a career counselor facilitate a virtual workshop or other tailored programming to your students, please complete the UCS Virtual Workshop Request Form.
UCS 2019-2020 Yearly Snapshot
2019-2020 year in review is now available electronically.
Invite Your Students!
- Fall 2020 UCS Virtual Events : fairs, workshops, webinars, panels, presentations… and more!
- August 28 Consulting Bootcamp 9am-3pm
- September 9-11 Undergraduate Business Symposium
- September 10 Fall Part-Time Job Virtual Fair 10am-4pm
- September 16 Carolina STEM/ Healthcare/ Business Virtual Career Fair 9am-6pm
- September 17 Carolina Humanities/Social Virtual Sciences Fair 9am-6pm
- September 25 Digital Marketing Bootcamp 8am-3pm
Mark Your Calendars!
- September 9 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- October 14 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- October 15 Fall C3 Conference
- November 11 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- December 11 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- TBD Spring C3 Conference
- TBD Summer Annual C3 Conference
First Destination Survey 2020
Please continue to encourage May 2020 undergraduate seniors participation in our annual First Destination Survey (for undergraduate students only).
- Want to learn more about C3? Check out our new website! Direct website feedback to Ms. Kaitlyn Bayley.
- Have something for the next C3 newsletter? Submit your information for consideration to Dr. Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Dr. Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach over 130 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.