C3 2020-2021 Programming
C3 2020-2021 programming is expanded, with Fall 2020 programming going virtual! Check out C3 website and monthly electronic newsletter for details and updates.
Mark Your Calendars!
- July 29 Inclusive Workplace Leadership Spotlight #1 – The Impacts of Racism and Social Justice in 2020 1-2 pm (Zoom link TBD)
- August 3 Corporate Recruiters Panel – The Impacts of Racism and CV-19 on Campus Recruitment Plans 1-2 pm (Zoom link TBD)
- August 5 C3 Virtual Welcome Back Event 3-4 pm (Virtual Social hour 4-5pm)
- August 6 Employer Managers Panel – The Impacts of Racism and CV-19 on Employer Engagement Plans 1-2 pm (Zoom link TBD)
- August 12 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- September 9 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- October 14 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- October 15 Fall C3 Conference
- November 11 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- December 11 C3 lunch time check in @ noon
- Fall 2020 UCS career fairs
- TBD Spring C3 Conference
- TBD Summer Annual C3 Conference
New NCcareers.org is now live! It aims to be North Carolina’s central online resource for students, parents, educators, job seekers and career counselors looking for high quality job and career information. Users will identify their skills/interests; explore occupations and local job/employer needs; identify education and training opportunities and prepare to enter/re-enter the job market. The system will provide clear, consistent information about North Carolina’s current and future job needs and education/training offerings to all, starting with students in middle school and continuing through adulthood.
First Destination Survey 2020
Please continue to encourage May 2020 undergraduate seniors participation in our annual First Destination Survey (for undergraduate students only).
- Want to learn more about C3? Check out our new website! Direct website feedback to Ms. Kaitlyn Bayley.
- Have something for the next C3 newsletter? Submit your information for consideration to Dr. Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Dr. Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach over 130 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.