November is National Career Development Month
- November is National Career Development Month
- November 11-15 is National Career Development Week
- November 13 is National Career Development Day
Thank you for all you do! Encourage your students to enter the 54th Annual Poetry and Art Contest “My Inspiring Future Career”!
Mark Your Calendars!
- UCS workshops and events will return in Spring 2020!
- January 14, 2020 C3 Brown Bag Lunch: David Vogel, Director, Career Development and Employer Relations, Undergraduate Business Program, Kenan-Flagler Business School “Power of Gamification”
- March 10, 2020 C3 Brown Bag Lunch: Rebekah Layton, Director, Professional Development Programs, Office of Graduate Education “Career Cohorts: Leveraging the power of Peer-Support in Career Development and Exploration”
- June 10, 2020 C3 Conference
- December 3 NCACE Director’s Summit
- December 9-12 SoACE Annual Conference
- February 26-28, 2020 NCCA Annual Conference
- March 12, 2020 NCCDA Morning Musings
- April 29-May 1, 2020 NCACE Annual Conference
- May 21, 2020 NCCDA Morning Musings
- January 16-17, 2020 CSTM Annual Conference
- June 2-5, 2020 NACE Annual Conference
- June 30-July 2, 2020 NCDA Annual Conference
- April 8-10, 2020 The Collective 2020
- Associate Director of Employer Engagement & Recruiting for MBA & Alumni closes November 24
- We want to hear from you!
- Do you have ideas for C3 Conference 2020 topics, speakers, facilitators, format, etc.? If so, email Nadia Korobova
- Is there an interest in Best Practices and/or Advice columns for this newsletter? If so, email Nadia Korobova
- Interested in receiving UCS Pulse? It is an electronic UCS student newsletter sent bi-weekly to all UNC Chapel Hill students with Handshake account. If so, email Nadia Korobova
- Have something for the next newsletter? Submit your information for consideration for the next newsletter to Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach approx. 90 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.