Important Information about UCS Services
- University Career Services are delivering services virtually
- All appointments (including Hardin Hall) with UCS professional staff or career peers are conducted virtually; schedule your virtual appointment via Handshake
- Physical drop-ins (normally held Monday-Friday from 1:00 to 4:00 pm) are canceled until further notice; schedule your virtual appointment via Handshake
- HeadShot Spot is closed until further notice
- Pre-Grad Advising appointments are conducted virtually; schedule your virtual appointment via Handshake
- The Health Schools Information Fair and Education and Helping Professions Job Fair are canceled, information about Resume Book options for both events available: Education & Helping Professions Fair | Health Schools Information Fair
- Physical workshops are cancelled, with possibility of a virtual option, more info here
- Physical information sessions are cancelled, with possibility of a virtual option, more info here
Mark Your Calendars!
- March 23 Virtual C3 Brown Bag Lunch: David Vogel, Director, Career Development and Employer Relations, Undergraduate Business Program, Kenan-Flagler Business School “Power of Gamification” Virtual
- April 22 NACE Webinar “Mental Health & Career Development” 1 pm (Hanes 239 or virtual instructions TBA)
- April 23 NACE Webinar “Building a Career Community with Faculty Partners” 1 pm (Hanes 239 or virtual instructions TBA)
- May 6 NACE Webinar “Viewpoint Series: Unconscious Bias” 1 pm (Hanes 239 or virtual instructions TBA)
- May 13 C3 Best Practices Breakfast 8:30 am Hanes 239
- June 10 C3 Conference McColl
- April 29-May 1 NCACE Annual Conference
- May 21 NCCDA Morning Musings
- June 24-26 SoACE Employer Relations Summit
- December 13-16 SoACE Annual Conference
- June 2-5 NACE Annual Conference
- June 30-July 2 NCDA Annual Conference
- November 2-4 The Collective 2020
First Destination Survey 2019 Results
- FDS 2019 results for May 2019 undergraduate graduates are now available. 94% are employed or are continuing education. 54% are employed full-time. 53% are in the state of North Carolina. Learn more and access previous reports here.
UCS is Hiring Career Peers for 2020-2021
- UCS is looking for students to join our Career Peer team next year. Our Career Peers staff our drop-in hours and hold appointments to help students with their job/internship application materials. Peers also work in small groups in a peer-led initiative to help UCS accomplish its goal of reaching more students on campus. Interested students can apply here (Handshake job ID #3635707) by March 23.
- Have something for the next C3 newsletter? Submit your information for consideration to Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach over 120 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.
- Interested in receiving UCS Pulse? It is an electronic UCS student newsletter sent bi-weekly to all UNC Chapel Hill students with Handshake account. If so, email Nadia Korobova