Warmest wishes for happy holidays and a happy New Year from C3!
Best Practice or Advice
Interested in sharing a best practice or asking for advice in this monthly newsletter? If so, email Dr. Nadia Korobova
Request a UCS Presenter
Interested in having a UCS counselor or a career peer making a presentation to your class or a group on a variety of career related topics? If so, request a presenter here. Spring 2020 UCS workshops available here.
Summer Internship Grant
Know of a student who may benefit from financial assistance to cover expenses of travel, housing, and meals during Summer 2020 internships? If so, refer them here.
Mark Your Calendars!
- December 19 “Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Career Services” Campus Intelligence webinar
- February 19, 2020 Diversity Job Fair
- February 20, 2020 Spring Job and Internship Fair
- March 10, 2020 C3B3 Brown Bag Lunch: Rebekah Layton, Director, Professional Development Programs, Office of Graduate Education “Career Cohorts: Leveraging the power of Peer-Support in Career Development and Exploration”
- March 24, 2020 Health Professions Information Fair
- March 31, 2020 Education and Helping Professions Job Fair
- June 10, 2020 C3 Conference
- February 26-28, 2020 NCCA Annual Conference
- March 12, 2020 NCCDA Morning Musings
- April 29-May 1, 2020 NCACE Annual Conference
- May 21, 2020 NCCDA Morning Musings
- January 16-17, 2020 CSTM Annual Conference
- June 2-5, 2020 NACE Annual Conference
- June 30-July 2, 2020 NCDA Annual Conference
- April 8-10, 2020 The Collective 2020
- Honors Carolina Professional Development & Career Coach closes January 2, 2020
- Interested in receiving UCS Pulse? It is an electronic UCS student newsletter sent bi-weekly to all UNC Chapel Hill students with Handshake account. If so, email Nadia Korobova
- Have something for the next newsletter? Submit your information for consideration for the next newsletter to Nadia Korobova.
- Want to add a colleague to C3 listserv? Want to be removed from C3 listserv? Email Nadia Korobova
- Want to stay connected? C3 listserv members can reach out to each other directly via listserv. Please, be mindful that your message will reach approx. 100 UNC Chapel Hill staff and faculty.